8 Diabetic-Friendly Foods That Clean Your Arteries
There are foods which CAN keep your arteries clean!
► ► FREE BOOK + FREE DOCUMENTARY EPISODE:
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS:
We want to keep making informative research-based videos for you. So if you got value from this video and would like more of it, you can send us a 'Super Thanks' by clicking the Thanks button at the bottom of the video. We would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! 🙂
Diabetes can create several life-threatening conditions, and the leading cause of death for diabetics is cardiovascular disease. So, we’re about to discover 10 AMAZING ARTERY CLEANING FOODS!
1) Studies show that the polyphenol content within dark chocolate can reduce your risk of heart disease. These polyphenols may lessen artery inflammation and reduce arterial plaque.
2) Oats are an excellent source of BETA GLUCAN, a type of soluble fiber which can help lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
3) The antioxidant content within onions, plus those sulfur compounds, as well as the flavanoid QUERCETIN, can all be beneficial to arterial health, and may help control your blood sugar.
4) Research has revealed that beets, especially raw beets and beet juice, can help lower your blood pressure.
5) The beneficial fat content of oily fish also has the ability to reduce inflammation, and has been shown to lower the risk of certain types of cancer.
6) Flax seeds are high in fiber and are known for having LDL-lowering properties. The true power behind seeds, especially flax seeds, are their potent omega-3 fatty acid content. Specifically, flax and other seeds can supply the omega-3 fat ALA, or ALPHA LINOLENIC ACID. ALA has been shown to prevent cholesterol build-up in blood vessels.
7) Studies show that eating 1 cup of nitrate-rich leafy greens, like lettuce, spinach, and parsley, can reduce the risk of peripheral artery disease by 26%. And, in general, nitrate-rich foods may lower the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
8) Berries have been shown to lower LDL and total cholesterol levels. Berries are also an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C may help prevent the build-up of arterial plaque.
DISCLAIMER: No part of this channel may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, electrical or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system without permission in writing from DiabetesSmarts.com. The information contained in this channel is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall Diabetes Smarts Program be liable for any consequential, incidental, or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this channel.
Love this video. Very informative. Thank you so much. Just subscribed.
Useful video Thanks
Thank you and God bless you.
Your information is really helpful.
Thanks for the very informative video….
Thank you for sharing this information
Hi sir please make a detailed video about type 1 dieabeats in children’s under 7yrs…. It will be very helpful
8. Dark choco
6. Red onions
4. Fatty fish
2. Leafy greens
don’t forget about beans and evoo
I can contact you to a doctor who can help you out with his herbal remedy to get rid of it parmanetly, if you are interested
Thank you for the suggestion, we will certainly attempt to address this topic as soon as possible.
Thank you Olga!
@Diabetes Smarts Program thank you…
Thank you Dr. Very good info. I am a Diabetic patient. Stay blessed. . G M Parvi Skardu Pakistan
Thank you for doing this video.
A helpful information which gives me the way of getrid from the diabetic problems. Thanks.
What a wonderful website.. thank you! appreciated.
Very bad starting.. Do not scared public by making this type of vedio
7:50 I believe some meats also have nitrates added.
*My daughter drinks lots of water and urinates with the same rate, there are no other symptoms to show if those have anything to do with diabetes. This is a good information that I have gone through **Diabets.Care** She is 2 years 9 months, hale and healthy, have not done any blood test. But I am not certain if one can get diabetes at such a tender age. Please I will like to know more on that*
Thank you for this very helpful information especially about blueberries which I eat everyday.