The Top 8 Incredible GREEN Foods That Lower Blood Pressure
We look at 8 secret foods that help lower blood pressure!
► ► FREE BOOK + COOKBOOK + FREE DOCUMENTARY EPISODE:
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS:
We want to keep making informative research-based videos for you. So if you got value from this video and would like more of it, you can send us a 'Super Thanks' by clicking the Thanks button at the bottom of the video. We would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! 🙂
We’re about to reveal 8 GREEN foods that have the power to massively improve your heart health.
1) Limes are a great source of other heart-healthy nutrients, including vitamin K, magnesium and potassium. Potassium has been documented to improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure.
2) Studies show that the substances FUCOXANTHIN and ALGINATE, found in certain varieties of seaweed, can improve blood sugar levels and help prevent glucose spikes.
3) Celery is full of folate, beta carotene, and vitamins B6, C and K. In fact, one serving of celery contains almost 25% of your daily vitamin K needs. This and other antioxidants within celery can help protect blood vessels from oxidative damage and inflammation.
4) Spinach is known for its wide range of beneficial nutrients. But when it comes to your heart health, its greatest asset may be its high levels of potassium. Potassium is helpful in ridding the body of excess sodium from the kidneys. And increasing your potassium levels can help to relax the blood vessels, thus reducing your risk of high blood pressure.
5) Thyme is positively packed with heart-healthy, diabetes-fighting nutrients, including the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, plus calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and potassium. As already mentioned, potassium can play an important role in better controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
6) A medium-sized raw artichoke contains about 14% of the recommended daily intake for potassium, along with 24% of the R.D.I. for vitamin K, and 25% of the R.D.I. for vitamin C!
7) A recent Japanese study involving over 76,000 adults concluded that those who drank at least 1 cup of Oolong tea per day reduced their risk of heart disease by 61%!
8) Parsley contains beta carotene, calcium, folate, lutein, magnesium, potassium, plus vitamins A, C, and K. In fact, just half a cup of fresh parsley supplies 53% of the recommended daily intake for vitamin C, 108% of the R.D.I. for vitamin A, and a staggering 547% of the R.D.I. for vitamin K!
DISCLAIMER: No part of this channel may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, electrical or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system without permission in writing from DiabetesSmarts.com. The information contained in this channel is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall Diabetes Smarts Program be liable for any consequential, incidental, or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this channel.
Talk toooooo much
I’ve been clicking to get the free gifts and never got them. I would rather pay for them and get them in hard copy.
Did you pay for any thing? Let us get some free info.
@Fred Magembe IKR. Some of these people are so anal.
Thank you for sharing
MANY THANKS FOR YOU VERY GREAT INFORMATION, THAT MANY OF US NEED.
GOD BLESS YOU WITH YOUR LOVED ONES…….!!!
Thank you for sharing this kind of information..god bless everyone and happy new year
*My daughter drinks lots of water and urinates with the same rate, there are no other symptoms to show if those have anything to do with diabetes. This is a good information that I have gone through **Diabets.Care** She is 2 years 9 months, hale and healthy, have not done any blood test. But I am not certain if one can get diabetes at such a tender age. Please I will like to know more on that*